The International Sports Heritage Association (ISHA) is pleased to announce its 2015 Communication Award winners. The 10 winners were presented the ISHY trophy Oct. 22 during the Evening of Champions dinner at the group’s annual conference hosted by the World of Little League Museum in Willamsport, Pa.
The 2015 ISHY winners are:
- Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame for the book, The Spirit of ’89
- National College Baseball Hall of Fame for the 2015 College Baseball Night of Champions magazine
- The Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum for The Racing Cars of Dan Gurney, an All-American Exhibition
- The NASCAR Hall of Fame for its publication called Ignition
- The Canadian Golf Hall of Fame for its marketing brochure
- Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame for its membership booklet
- The San Francisco 49ers Museum for its Education Learning Playbook
- The St. Louis Cardinals Hall of Fame Museum for its induction ceremony materials
- USGA Museum for Jack Nicklaus “Perseverence,” a short film video
- The Melbourne (Australia) Cricket Club for its new online database.
- The 49ers Museum received The Best in Show award for its education playbook.